- RSS Channel Showcase 2825968
- RSS Channel Showcase 5353919
- RSS Channel Showcase 1900667
- RSS Channel Showcase 7761592
Articles on this Page
- 05/06/16--05:16: _Illustrations for V...
- 06/04/16--12:03: _Open University Saf...
- 08/01/16--07:15: _Stickers for Ruby T...
- 08/01/16--07:26: _Queer – A Graphic H...
- 02/20/17--07:14: _Holdfast Anthology
- 04/23/17--10:30: _Impact of NHS Perso...
- 04/24/17--08:11: _Guardian Spot Illus...
- 04/25/17--10:35: _Illustrations for D...
- 05/22/17--10:10: _Postcards for the E...
- 07/20/17--08:26: _How To Understand Y...
- 04/15/17--16:59: _Bonnets At Dawn Logo
- 08/02/17--17:07: _BBC Radio 4 – Short...
- 05/06/16--05:16: Illustrations for VICE – The Rathkeale Rovers
- 06/04/16--12:03: Open University Safe Space Learning
- 08/01/16--07:15: Stickers for Ruby Tandoh’s Flavour – Eat What You Love
- 08/01/16--07:26: Queer – A Graphic History
- 02/20/17--07:14: Holdfast Anthology
- 04/23/17--10:30: Impact of NHS Personal Health Budgets Video
- 04/24/17--08:11: Guardian Spot Illustrations
- 04/25/17--10:35: Illustrations for Do What You Want
- 05/22/17--10:10: Postcards for the Edinburgh Television and Film Festival
- 07/20/17--08:26: How To Understand Your Gender Cover Design
- 04/15/17--16:59: Bonnets At Dawn Logo
- 08/02/17--17:07: BBC Radio 4 – Short Cuts
These are two illustrations I did for this piece by Mark Wilding about the crazy and fascinating story of the Rathkeale Rovers, an Irish gang that stole millions of pounds worth of Rhino horn by smashing into museums, auction houses and private homes around Europe.
A great little commission for three illustrations for an Open University project on safe space learning. Here they are:
I was very lucky to be asked to design some stickers for a pre-order of the excellent Ruby Tandoh’s also-excellent new cook book, Flavour – Eat What You Love. The brief was to design a diverse group of people enjoying all different types of food and bustin’ eating stereotypes! Unfortunately, the pre-orders have sold out […]
I am very chuffed indeed to announce that I am going to have a book published this year! Written by Meg-John Barker and published by Icon Books: Queer: A Graphic History is a groundbreaking non-fiction comic book that tells the histories of queer thought and activism. At its heart are questions and ideas relevant to […]
Illustration for the short story Stairs to the Sky by Joanna Hoyt, published in the brilliant Holdfast Anthology.
Commission by Close Up Research to storyboard and live draw this film for GPs about the NHS’ Personal Health Budgets. You can see more videos about this project here!
Two spot illustrations for the Guardian Guide.
Here’s a sneak peek at some illustrations I made for the amazing Do What You Want mega-zine on mental health – a truly beautiful book edited by Ruby Tandoh and Leah Pritchard that has raised an astounding amount of money for mental health charities. My illustrations went with a series of interviews with various types […]
Postcards commissioned by the Edinburgh International Television Festival, featuring portraits of David Attenborough, Shonda Rhimes, and Louis Theroux.
Cover design and a few internal illustrations for Alex Iantaffi and Meg-John Barker’s excellent new book, How To Understand Your Gender: A Practical Guide For Exploring Who You Are. It’s available to pre-order in all good book shops, and also here!
Logo for the EXCELLENT Bonnets at Dawn/Austen vs Brontë podcast. You can listen to it HERE, and pledge to support Hannah and Lauren’s book HERE. And there’s pins!
I was very flattered to be asked to illustrate Radio 4’s podcast image for Short Cuts – Josie Long’s great guide to storytelling. Listen HERE!